Subject: Re: Customized data plan for
From: S M MEJBA HAQUE <[email-masked]>
To: "Neaz Ahmed Emerging Accounts Business" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "support" <[email-masked]>, "Account Information System" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2026 00:08:21 +0600

thank you for your best effort. I really appreciate it.

As I mentioned earlier, we are working on a project where we have several competitors. I am not sure whether I can manage the current price, but I would like to activate some of the packages that are already running in their demo.

Please start the process. However, I kindly request you to offer it within BDT 600, including VAT and tax. If you can manage this price, I can assure you of the business.

Best Regards,

 

S M Mejba Ul Haque

Founder & Managing Director  ●  Dupno International Limited

https://dupno.com 

 

 

✉

mailto:[email-masked] 

📱

tel:+8801717455764 

📞

Hotline:  tel:09642500400 

🌐

https://dupno.com 

📍

Dhaka, Bangladesh

 

Connect With Us

👤

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mhs88/ 

✈️

https://t.me/mydupno 

💬

https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029Vad8kdII1rccGZGzcD1G 

https://canva.link/diy5jcqu8wf44ay 

https://mycard.dupno.com/card/mslive2/ 

 

 

 

Follow Us

https://www.facebook.com/mydupno 

https://twitter.com/mydupno 

https://instagram.com/mydupno 

https://www.linkedin.com/company/13453653 

 

GPS Tracking  ·  Fleet Management  ·  IoT Solutions  ·  AI DashCam  ·  Fuel Monitoring

 

From: Neaz Ahmed Emerging Accounts Business <[email-masked]>
To: "S M MEJBA HAQUE"<[email-masked]>
Cc: "support"<[email-masked]>, "Account Information System"<[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2026 16:06:06 +0600
Subject: Customized data plan for 

Dear Sir,

Based on your following requirement, please find our customized pricing.

Data plan : m2m unlimited / 30 days

QTY : 1700pcs,   1000pcs immediately , forecast in next 3 month 700pcs

Our offered price : 700 (with VAT SD SC)

To implement this to our system, we need the work order and email go call.

Please note, up on receiving of work order and email go call it would take approximately 4 working days to implement this customization into the system.

 

Neaz Ahmed
 https://telenor.workplace.com/work/orgsearch/?filters=%7B%22title%22%3A%7B%22operator%22%3A%22contains%22%2C%22values%22%3A%5B%7B%22value%22%3A%22Corporate+Communications+Manager-Digital%22%2C%22fbid%22%3A1419017535123955%7D%5D%7D%7D Emerging Business
Business Division 

Grameenphone Ltd.

tel:+88017110507114 

http://www.grameenphone.com/ 

https://www.facebook.com/Grameenphone/  | https://www.instagram.com/grameenphone/  | https://twitter.com/grameenphone  | https://www.linkedin.com/company/grameenphone-ltd/ 

 

Sensitivity: Internal