Subject: Re: inactive SIM list
From: support <[email-masked]>
To: "Neaz Ahmed Emerging Accounts Business" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Account Information System" <[email-masked]>, "support" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2026 22:25:59 +0600

Could you please let us know the total requirements and payment amount to reactivate the inactive SIMs?

We would like to activate the SIMs by making the minimum required recharge. Kindly advise us on the necessary steps and payment details so we can proceed urgently.

Best Regards, 

  

M HAQUE 

In Charge, Support team    ●     Dupno Tracker  

https://dupno.com 

  

  

✉ 

mailto:[email-masked]  

📱 

tel:+8801700787007  

📞 

Hotline:  tel:09642500400  

🌐 

https://dupno.com  

📍 

Dhaka, Bangladesh  

  

Connect With Us 

✈️ 

https://t.me/mydupno  

💬 

https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029Vad8kdII1rccGZGzcD1G  

https://canva.link/diy5jcqu8wf44ay  

  

  

  

Follow Us 

https://www.facebook.com/mydupno  

https://twitter.com/mydupno  

https://instagram.com/mydupno  

https://www.linkedin.com/company/13453653  

  

GPS Tracking  ·  Fleet Management  ·  IoT Solutions  ·  AI DashCam  ·  Fuel Monitoring 

  

From: Neaz Ahmed Emerging Accounts Business <[email-masked]>
To: "Account Information System"<[email-masked]>, "support"<[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]"<[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2026 18:36:43 +0600
Subject: inactive SIM list

Dear Sajida Apu, please find the inactive SIM list

Sensitivity: Internal